New Boiler Quote
Get a New Boiler Quote!
Find out exactly how much a new boiler installation or replacement will cost for your home. It only takes a moment to request a new boiler installation quote and compare the best deal for you.
Online Boiler Quote
Compare new boiler quotes with our quick and easy online tool. Simply provide a few details below to find out exactly how much a boiler installation will cost. It couldn’t be simpler to compare boiler prices and find the right installation deal for you.
Boiler Installation Price Checker
Did you know…
Not only will you quickly receive boiler installation quotes from Gas Safe registered engineers, but you also help us raise £2.50 for amazing charities and good causes. There is no cost to you, and there is no obligation to proceed. So, what are you waiting for? Compare boiler quotes today.
Quick & Easy Online Boiler Quotes
Our boiler installation quote tool makes the task of checking boiler prices, finding a gas safe registered boiler engineer and replacing your boiler easy! Our boiler replacement quote tool can be used for all types of boiler, including:
- Combi Boilers – these boilers have quickly become one of the most within homes around the UK, combining rapid and efficient water heating with central heating. Combination boilers do not require a hot water storage tank, making them ideal for smaller houses.
- Conventional Boilers – these boilers (also called heat-only, regular or traditional boilers) use cold and hot storage tanks, which are typically installed within the loft. They operate the central heating of a property.
- System Boilers – these boilers work similar to a conventional boiler, directly warming central heating and storing hot water in a storage cylinder. However, unlike a conventional boiler, they take water directly from the mains.
Our quoting tool can also be used for all boiler fuel types, including gas, LPG, electric and biomass.
Why request a boiler quote?
Below are a few great reasons to request a new boiler replacement quote.
Receive a Boiler Quote + Help Charities
Assistall has a philosophy of helping everyone. As such, not only do we help you receive a boiler replacement quote, but when you request a quote we donate £2.50 to amazing charities and good causes. There is absolutely no cost to you, and there is no obligation to proceed. Everyone wins! You can find out more about our charity work here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a few questions our visitors regularly ask about new boiler installation. Our answers below will hopefully help you, but if we have missed anything, please get in touch.
No, planning permission is not required when installing or replacing a boiler. However, there are some strict rules and regulations in place, which must be followed. For example, gas boiler installations must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
In most cases, it is not recommend to do a DIY boiler replacement. For gas boilers, a Gas Safe registered engineer must carry out the work.
If you are concerned about the cost of installing a new boiler, you may want to consider financing your boiler, which can reduce the cost to a manageable amount of around £15 per month.
If your replacement boiler is a similar fit to your previous model, a boiler engineer will typically only require a few hours to carry out the work. If you are also having additional work (such as radiator changes) or changing the type of radiator, the replacement will take longer. It is unlikely that you will need to move out whilst the work is carried out.
Asking questions is a great way to better understand the quality and service you will receive. Below are a few questions that you can ask potential installers to gain a better understanding of their experience and services.
- How long have you been installing boilers?
- Do you have any example photos of your previous work?
- Can you provide testimonials or references?
- Do you have public liability insurance?
- How long will the installation take?
- Do you supply everything needed for the project?
- Are there any additional costs I should be aware of?
- Does your pricing include VAT?
- Will you take away any rubbish?
- Do you provide any discounts of concessions?
When hiring a professional to install a new boiler, it is important to ask about any warranty or guarantee that you will receive. Most boiler manufacturers provide a warranty with all new boilers, which typically range from 12 months to 4 years. Many boiler engineers will also provide their own warranty or guarantee for their workmanship.
Regardless of who you choose to carry out your new boiler installation, it is important to ensure they have the correct qualifications and insurance. If you have a gas boiler, it is vital that you chose a gas safe registered engineer to carry out the work. All boiler engineers should also carry public liability insurance (PLI), which will protect you and your property in the unlikely event of something going wrong during the installation.
Grab a great deal with a new boiler installation quote!
experts & professionals
Money Saving Tips
offers and promo codes
Help UK Charities
charity when using our website