Assistall.co.uk is a social enterprise owned and operated by a private limited company. The website is aimed at raising funds for UK registered charities. Assistall is affiliated with a number of retailers, who pay us a small commission for referring clients that make a purchase or complete an action. This commission allow us to donate much needed funds to charities.
Asssitall.co.uk is targeted at a UK audience, and we cannot guarantee the function, accuracy and suitability of our service and content for international users.
Use of Assistall Services
These terms take effect from when you use an Assistall service (including website, app, extension, software, etc.). In relation to Assistall.co.uk you must not:
- Use the website other than for its purpose
- Use the website in any way that breaches law (local, national and or international)
- Use the website to download, upload, send, or receive material or content that; 1. is harmful, offensive, pornographic, discriminatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, will cause inconvenience or annoyance, or Assistall deems objectionable. 2. constitutes any form of solicitation, marketing or advertising. 3. you have not obtained the necessary copyright, licenses or permissions to use, or which infringes on another person’s intellectual property. 4. is harmful or contains computer viruses, worms, time-bombs, trojan horses, spyware, adware, keystroke loggers, malicious software or harmful components.
- Attempt to reverse engineer or compile, or disassemble any part of the website or tools.
- Attempt to generate additional queries or manipulate our systems, website or tools with fraudulent, deceptive, automated or other invalid means.
- Use the website in a way that we, at our absolute discretion, consider unsuitable, offensive or inappropriate.
Links to Other Sites
Our site may contain links, including hyperlinks and buttons, to third-party and affiliate websites. Links do not imply or constitute endorsement of third parties or products. Third party websites are not controlled or owned by Assistall, and we do not have control over the content. You accept that we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or actions of any third-party websites.
You agree that Kerved Ltd is not responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
Assistall may contain advertising and sponsorship. This does not constitute or imply endorsement of the third party, including their website, content, products or services.
Assistall is not liable for the inaccuracy of sponsorship’s or advertising. Assistall is not liable for any damage or loss that results from advertising or sponsorship.
Completing your Requests
When you use certain tools or services on Assistall, a third-party may be required in order to fulfil your request. For example, if you request a home improvement quote, the service may be carried out by a third party. Or if you want to use our Amazon Discount Finder tool, the results are displayed by Amazon UK.
We recommend you conduct your own research into whether these tools and services are right for you, and read any third-party websites terms, privacy policies and cookie policies. You agree to indemnify Kerved Ltd against the actions of any third parties, or any loss or damage caused by using such tools or services.
Limitations & Exclusions of Liability
Assistall excludes its liability to users for any damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) that may result to users or third parties arising from or in connection with:
- Use of the Website and any content or links.
- Viruses that may infect a user’s computer, data, software or other property as a result of using or browsing the Website, associated tools or third parties.
- Any error or omission in the content or functionality of the site, including programming and typographical errors.
- The use, publication and distribution of Assistall materials.
- Any other terms or conditions which limit or exclude liability for.
- Limitation of liability: Assistall’s total aggregate liability to each user is limited to £50.
- Force Majeure: Assistall will not be responsible for any breach of terms outside it’s reasonable control.
- No implied terms: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Assistall excludes any conditions, warranty, undertakings or terms which would otherwise be implied into a contract in relation to the Site.
- No warranties: Assistall endeavours to ensure all information, content and tools are accurate, but we offer no warranties of any kind in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of material on the website, or the performance of the website. Assistall provides no warranties for the quality or service of retailers, third parties and affiliated partners, including their financial stability and ability to fulfil your requirements.
Availability of the Website
Assistall makes no promise that our Website or associated tools will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be fault free. Faults should be reported to us so that they can be rectified as quickly as possible.
The content of the Website is owned or licensed by Assistall and/or its licensors and all such content is protected by copyright, database rights, design rights, trademarks, and intellectual property rights. Content is for non-commercial use, and must not be reproduced, sold, copied, distributed, or used for any commercial use. If content is copied for non-commercial purposes, any trademark and copyright notices must remain intact. Content must be withdrawn immediately if requested by Assistall. Content must not be used without the approval or permission of Assistall.
Right to Termination
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including breach of terms.
These Terms shall be governed in accordance with English law.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the site.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to change and modify our Terms at any time. Any changes will come into effect immediately, unless otherwise agreed. Once new Terms come into effect, your continued use of the site constitutes acceptance of any changes and revised terms. If you do not agree to any changes, please stop using the site immediately.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.